The Today’s Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow is perhaps the most comfortable maternity pillow available for pregnant women.
As a Certified Midwife, I highly recommend this pillow to any expectant mom who is having a hard time sleeping at night. The best part about this pillow is that it can also be used once the baby is born.
One of the best features this pillow offers is support. The Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow provides excellent back and belly support for expectant mothers because of its nice inner curve.
How this pillow works is by cradling all of the natural curves of the body to help keep mom comfortable while she sleeps. The Cozy Comfort Pillow also offers back support for mom, as well as supporting the baby while mom is nursing.
One of the biggest complaints I get from expectant mothers is how hard it is to get comfortable enough to go to sleep during pregnancy no position seems to work.
The Cozy Comfort Pillow goes from the shoulder down to the legs, so the whole body is supported, not just the back and belly.
Offering a full-length pillow for mom to use during pregnancy is nice because it keeps the entire body comfortable during a very uncomfortable time.
* Shoulder Support. One of the biggest problems that pregnancy pillows have is a hard edge in the shoulder area. When mom is sleeping, this edge tends to dig into their shoulder. I recommend the Cozy Comfort Pillow to all of my expecting moms because it doesn’t have that hard edge.
The Cozy Comfort Pillow has a curved design at the shoulder area to help support the shoulder, the pillow fits itself to the shoulder rather than digging in.
* Full size pillow. Some pillows make it hard for pregnant women to sleep comfortable all night because the pillow is too small. This pillow is a full pillow, which gives moms body all the support it needs.
The pillow is soft enough to mold itself to mom’s unique body shape, but firm enough to offer full body support. As an added bonus, the pillow wraps all around the body, so even turning over you still get the amazing support.
* Relives body pain. One problem that pregnant women have is all sorts of body pain, but mainly hip and back pain. The Cozy Comfort Pillow helps relieve all of that pain, so that when mom wakes up in the morning she feels great. The pillow works to relieve hip and back pain by providing proper support for the body.
The pillow provides everything that expectant moms need to sleep well; all they have to do is fit themselves in the keyhole opening.
* Cover is removable. Some expectant moms that I work with have bought body pillows, as a way to help sleep at night, but the problem with those pillows is they were not washable.
The Cozy Comfort Pillow comes with a removable cover. Being able to take the cover off the pillow allows you to wash it when needed, so the pillow stays clean and fresh.
* Too Big. For smaller women this pillow is rather big, some find themselves drowning in the pillow, but most women love how the pillow fits.
The pillow is big enough to take up half of a queen-sized bed, but if you look on the bright side, it keeps your partner off your side of the bed to help you sleep even better at night.
* Rough Cover. Some women have complained to me that the cover is rather rough. While the material on the cover is not the softest material once you have laid down and fallen asleep you don’t really notice it.
If you do have sensitive skin, your best bet is to get a sheet or some kind of pillowcase to place around the pillow where it touches your skin.
The Today’s Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow is one of the best choices on the market. The full size pillow offers expectant moms the comfort and support that they need to get a good night’s rest.
In addition to all of the comfort and support you get the pillow is offered at a reasonable price.